Essential oils were mankind’s first medicine. They are volatile liquids from plants ( including their respective parts such as seeds, bark, leaves,stems, roots, flowers, fruit, etc). One of the factors that determines the purity and therapeutic value of an oil is its chemical constituents. These constituents can be affected by a vast number of variables including: the part(s) of the plant from which the oil was produced, soil condition, fertilizer ( organic or chemical), geographical region, climate, altitude, harvest season and methods, and distillation process.
Producing the purest oils can be very costly because it may require several hundred pounds, or even several thousand pounds, of plant material to extract 1 pound of pure essential oil. Because the vast majority of all the oils produced today are used by the perfume industry, the oils are being purchased for their aromatic qualities only. High pressure, high temperatures, rapid processing, and the use of chemical solvents are often employed during the distillation process so that a greater quantity of oil can be produced at a faster rate. These oils may smell just as good and cost much less, but they will lack most, if not all, of the chemical constituents necessary to produce the expected therapeutic results.
What benefits do PURE, THERAPEUTIC_GRADE essential oils provide?
1. Essential oils embody the regenerating, oxygenating, and immune-strengthening properties of plants.
2. Essential oils are so small in molecular size the they can quickly penetrate the skin.
3. Essential oils are lipid-soluble and are capable of penetrating cell wall, even if they have hardened because of an oxygen deficiency. If fact, essential oils can affect every cell of the body within 20 minutes and then be metabolized like other nutrients.
4. Essential oils contain oxygen molecules that help transport nutrients to the starving human cells. Because a nutritional deficiency is an oxygen deficiency, disease begins when the cells lack the oxygen for proper nutrition assimilation. BY providing the needed oxygen, essential oils also work to stimulate the immune system.5. Essential oils are very powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants create an unfriendly environment for free radicals. Antioxidants prevent all mutations, work as free radical scavengers, prevent fungus, and prevent oxidation in the cells.
5. Essential oils are very powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants create an unfriendly environment for free radicals. Antioxidants prevent all mutations, work as free radical scavengers, prevent fungus, and prevent oxidation in the cells.
6. Essential oils are antibacterial, anticancerous, antifungal,anti-infectious, antimicrobial, antitumor, antiparasitic, antiviral, and antiseptic. Essential oils have been know to destroy all tested bacteria and viruses, while simultaneously restoring balance to the body.
7. Essential oils may detoxify the cells and blood in the body.
8. Essential oils containing sesquiterpenes have the ability to pass the blood-brain barrier, enabling them to be effective in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, Lou Gehrig’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and multiple sclerosis.
9. Essential oils are aromatic. When diffused, they provide air purificaiton by:
A. Removing metallic particles and toxins in the air;
B. Increasing atmospheric oxygen;
C. Increasing ozone and negative ions in the area, which inhibits bacterial growth;
D. Destroys odors from molds, cigarettes, and animals, and
E. Filling the air with a fresh aromatic scent.
10. Essential oils help promote emotional, physical, and spiritual healing.
11. Essential oils have a bioelectrical frequency that is several times greater than the frequency of herbs, food, and even the human body. Clinical research has shown the essential oils can quickly raise the frequency of the human body, restoring it to its normal, healthy level.