The reality of where most of the American middle-class these days according to recent studies …are onlymissed paycheck away from poverty.
- About 78% of workers in the US are living #paychecktopaycheck and the statistics don’t improve from there.
- Only 39% of Americans actually have saved enough money to cover a $1000 emergency.
- Nearly 3 in 4 workers say they are in debt and more than half think they always will be. The rise in interest rates and now food is leaving so many with the tough choice of eating or paying the car payment to get to work.
- A US bank survey found that 69% of Americans had less than $1,000 in total savings and 34% had no savings at all. They’d have to put an emergency on a credit card/borrow money just to cover something as little as $400.
THIS IS NOT CALLED LIVING THIS IS CALLED BARELY SURVIVING.
Some will choose to belittle/be skeptics while they stay stuck, complain, and continue to ignore proven opportunities that are changing the lives of real people around them…
- Some care what Karen from high school, who can’t pay her own bills, has to say about what you do.
- They choose to remain victims, posting their woes, Netflix binges, and non-stop nights/partying on the town while other people put their scrolling aside and get to work.
You WANT different, you got to MOVE different.
It’s never been a better time to get your spot now and PLOW with our company. 22 years of proven, science-backed, market-disrupting products, a 3-step SIMPLE system you can do from yourand a COMP plan so good that will have your head spin off. Over 420 millionaires and counting.
So stop being scared of the next bill you have to pay that is only going to get BIGGER and start saying YES to creating a life you can breathe in again.
I’m building a new team that is up and running, so if you want to schedule a 15-min zoom/chat to see if this is right for you … I’m so ready for you.
Nothing I’d love more than painting the vision for you.
Now, Go Be Great!