With the hustle and bustle of the holidays quickly approaching, now is the time to get your plan set for maintaining your Nutritional Cleansing lifestyle even while on the go!
Whether you’re dashing through the airports or home for the holidays and preparing to tackle your shopping lists, we’ve got simple solutions that will make it easy for you to make the right choices even in the midst of temptation.
Check out our top five tips for powering through the holidays with your health (and waistline!) intact:
1. Fill Up Before You Head Out. A quick five minutes is all it takes to whip up your IsaLean® Shake before you hit the ground running! Add some Isagenix FiberPro™ or even part of one Oatmeal Berry SlimCakes® to your shake for even more fiber—the good stuff that will help keep your hunger satisfied for even longer.
2. Stash Your Snacks. You know how it goes: You leave thinking you’ll run just one errand and then a few more pop up. Why not prepare for the unexpected by stashing healthy snacks like Chocolate Peanut Crunch IsaLean Bars or SlimCakes in your purse or bag so you always have something handy for you or the kids while you’re out and about? It’ll make it even easier to bypass the drive-thru when hunger hits!
3. Hydrate, Hydrate! It’s easy to mistake thirst for hunger, so before you reach for a snack while you’re out, take a few swigs of water and wait. One of the best ways to stay hydrated is by keeping your IsaShaker™ water bottle with you at all times. Add some extra vitamins, minerals, energy and flavor by tossing in a stick of your favorite flavor of Want More Energy?® and you’re good to go.
4. Bring Your Travel Buddies. No need to buy an extra airline seat or suitcase—your travel buddies, Cleanse for Life™ and Ionix® Supreme, are now available in powder form and come in small containers that are about the size of a baseball! Even if your Cleanse Day happens to fall on a day that you’re traveling by plane, you’ve got a quick, easy solution to keep you on track.
5. Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth. Sure, it’s tough to pass on the pumpkin pie or other plentiful goodies at holiday gatherings, but you’ve got a healthy option that’s beyond delicious—IsaDelight®! Grab a few mood-boosting dark chocolates for the road or keep them in a candy dish in your house to conquer the craving before you start reaching for fatty offenders.