Whether you need a fast, healthy dinner, a meal to wow the crowd, or a simple protein that you can enjoy tonight and eat leftover the next day, this is THE baked salmon recipe for you!
- 1 pinch of garlic powder
- Choice of vegetables (zucchini, yellow squash, green beans)
- 5-8 oz salmon filet (according to “The Main Course” chart above)
- 1 tsp pesto (optional)
- Sprinkle garlic powder over the salmon filet.
- Place veggies on an aluminum foil sheet, and add salmon filet on top.
- Add pesto on the top of the fish, if desired. Wrap in foil.
- Repeat as needed with multiple salmon filets.
- Bake one or more individually wrapped packets at 350 F for 30-40 minutes.
Submitted by Nicole S., 2015 IsaBody Challenge® Finalist